We have a long weekend coming up and hopefully the sun is going to shine, as we are planning a picnic. Haven’t thought about the food as yet but of course I have already started styling it! I was inspired by another pic on pinterest to make these sweet picnic packs using a mix of e+e products and crafty bits I had around the house. Mix and match napkins and straws to suit your colour theme and pick whatever saying suits you best. They would also be cute stamped with each persons name.
1. Alphabet stamp kit from e+e
2. Scalloped-edge scissors – from a craft shop such as Spotlight
3. Flat-bottomed kraft bags from e+e – I used the scissors to cut these a bit shorter
4. Wooden cutlery from e+e
5. Colourful paper straws from e+e
6. Bright napkins – I picked up a selection at my local $2 shop