1. Large woven plant pot from Ikea. These pots have a plastic lining which is awesome for watering indoors as no water will drip through onto your floor.
2. Dwarf lop rabbits. I am in love with these at the moment. We are considering getting one as an indoor pet. You can toilet train them you know! (Image from Modern Day Pets)
3. Turkish rugs from Persian Rug Merchants on EBay. These guys have super affordable (we’re talking around $100 here people!) Turkish wool rugs in a huge range of styles.
4. Hungry Mondays is a great initiative by Sydney-based chefs, providing slow-cooked take-home food for $9 a pop. Available on Mondays (and sometimes through til Wednesdays) at a number of spots around Sydney. Be sure to like their FB page for updates.
5. Metallic tote bag from Country Road. How lovely is this bag for spontaneous winter weekends away?
6. Dracaena indoor plant. I bought one of these from Bunnings recently and popped it in the large woven pot (1.). It looks great in our living room. On a side note, I think our house might become a jungle if I keep up my addiction to indoor plants. (Image from Ikea)