This dip is super quick to whip up and tastes divine. You just throw everything into the processor and in 2 minutes you have a dip!
The sweet beetroot is balanced nicely with a salty hit from the feta and a spicy kick from the horseradish. Serve it up with crackers or smear it on toasts.
In this scene: Grey ribbed bowl
- 450g can whole baby beetroot, drained
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 100g feta cheese, crumbled
- 100g ricotta cheese, crumbled
- ½ cup basil leaves
- ½-1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon horseradish cream
- Place all the ingredients in a food processor and process until smooth. Season to taste.
Fancy getting social?